The founder of the company is the physician, Doctor of Medical Sciences, businessman and patron of arts Tamaz Mchedlidze. After 35 years work in Saint-Petersburg returned to Georgia with the purpose to arrange for the Wellness industry.
Tamaz Mchedlidze (patronymic Shalva) was born on November 27, 1960.
• He graduated from Leningrad First Medical Institute with the major in doctor-dentist and health system organizer.
• He was awarded with the title of Doctor of Medicine in 2000.
• In 1991 he established the first dental clinic in Saint-Petersburg.
• Nowadays he leads the system of the multi-profile clinics of the Company MEDI, , where 1500 people are employed, among them 350 doctors.
• In 2003 he became the prize-winner of the Fiodorov award, he was awarded with the medal at Saint-Petersburg 300 years jubilee; such medals are distributed to those citizens of the city which have contributed into its development.
• The Company MEDI covers the system of clinics in Saint-Petersburg and Moscow, uniting various profile medical institutions – stomatology, cosmetology, plastic surgery; the company has family medical clinics and vision laser correction center.
• He owns the post-graduate training institute for the medical workers, radiological diagnostics service, dental technical center “NEODENT”, the Companies “PRIOMED”; “BIOPINPHARMA”.
• He is the chairperson of the Medical Chamber of Saint-Petersburg, the member of the Medical Council of Saint-Petersburg Governor and the member of the City Obligatory Medical Insurance Foundation Management.
• He is the author of several books, among them “Return to Self”.